Teclast X30 : X-Series: New Model - Basic FLAC, MP3 Player, TF Card, Clean SQ.
Apr 2, 2012 at 7:48 AM Post #34 of 93
For battery life- i had similar rknano player onda vx323, which battery life stated was 15 hours(x30- 20hours). With 128kbit mp3 and some operation it lasted 22 hours(flat eq). So x30 will last even longer.

Apr 2, 2012 at 7:52 AM Post #35 of 93
Yes, I'm really QUITE surprised at how long the battery life for the X30 is. I still plan on doing my timed test, I just ran out of time this weekend, LOL, hopefully I will do a better job this week. I'd like to get it posted before Easter.

I'm currently uploading the photos I've taken to see if any of them are adequate, If not I'll do a little photo shoot this morning and post those.

May 16, 2012 at 2:25 PM Post #43 of 93
I use one of these. Everything is fine, almost wonderful considering  it's size and price. If rockboxed, it can easily topple down the sansa clip regarding price/performance ratio  IMO

One thing I wonder, did any other experience a weirdness about its shuffle feature? I have ~300 tracks filed into seperate folders but the device seems to favor some songs and repeats these more often the the others. If I cant find a proper solution to this, I may head back to RB ipod 5.5 :\

Jul 7, 2012 at 9:17 PM Post #45 of 93
where did you find the flat little cable betwen your mp3 player and your fiio? (I don't speak english very well sorry if there's mistakes)

I believe you're asking me about the interconnect in the OP pics, I bought it from iBasso. The model has been discontinued though and was called the CB04 Here is a link http://ibasso.com/en/products/show.asp?ID=52

Users who are viewing this thread

Back