Teclast X30 : X-Series: New Model - Basic FLAC, MP3 Player, TF Card, Clean SQ.
Jan 2, 2013 at 6:47 PM Post #63 of 93
Quote:
I just looked at the microsite HERE using Chrome Browser so it would auto-translate to English. The 5th picture shows the very bottom of the device, and the TF (microSDHC) card slot is there, just like on the X30 (non SE)

@ClieOS: I'm interested to know what your opinion of the player is, esp. compared to X19HD and Fuze.

I see the slot but the specs say no TF. I saw it elsewhere before but if you translate this sellers page, the 2 players show x30 (select below) with TF and on the SE 'do not support'. http://product.pchome.net/digital_mp3_teclast_x30se/382244.html

Jan 3, 2013 at 1:12 AM Post #65 of 93
Quote:
@ClieOS: I'm interested to know what your opinion of the player is, esp. compared to X19HD and Fuze.

Will update once I received it, should be in the next few days. X19HD is a disappointment and I hope X30 can be better.

Quote:
Is there any SD card slot in X30?
If yes, can it read 64G class10 SD?
Lastly, is it sounded better than Sansa player?

Haven't received it yet due to the holidays, but I don't have any Class10 SD card to test it.

Quote:
http://www.android-ya.com/teclast-x30-mp3-player has specs stating up to 16GB TF. So perhaps it has a TF slot, as the pictures suggest after all.

Hopefully so, Teclast website doesn't list anything though.

Jan 3, 2013 at 4:56 AM Post #66 of 93
Quote:
I see the slot but the specs say no TF. I saw it elsewhere before but if you translate this sellers page, the 2 players show x30 (select below) with TF and on the SE 'do not support'. http://product.pchome.net/digital_mp3_teclast_x30se/382244.html

I  suspected the slot in X30SE is for docking. See the attached photo. Anyway, I could be wrong.

X30SE_zt_01.jpg

Jan 9, 2013 at 3:40 PM Post #67 of 93
Hi Everyone,

I would like to buy X30SE instead of X30( X30SE looks better up to me ) but i couldn't find any websites that sell the product. Is there any website suggestion ? ( International delivery is needed ).

Thanks.

Jan 10, 2013 at 12:36 PM Post #69 of 93
Quote:
So you have heard both and think X19HD has better SQ? Can't say I am impressed by H19HD's SQ myself. But for the price, I guess it is not too bad.

Jut received the X30 this morning. Now that I have heard both, I have to agree X19HD is indeed better in comparison. Two obvious weaknesses so far - 1st, there is a very annoying 1 second fade-in effect on every track and there is no way to disable it. It is very annoying because it acts less like a fade-in and more like a 1 second cut-off, meaning I am losing the first second of every song. 2nd, severe bass roll-off. With a 16ohm IEM, corner frequency (-3dB) is as high as 80Hz.

Jan 10, 2013 at 5:10 PM Post #71 of 93
Jut received the X30 this morning. Now that I have heard both, I have to agree X19HD is indeed better in comparison. Two obvious weaknesses so far - 1st, there is a very annoying 1 second fade-in effect on every track and there is no way to disable it. It is very annoying because it acts less like a fade-in and more like a 1 second cut-off, meaning I am losing the first second of every song. 2nd, severe bass roll-off. With a 16ohm IEM, corner frequency (-3dB) is as high as 80Hz.

Between Teclast X30 and Sansa Fuze, which one has a wider souns stage, clear vocal/ instrument separation ?

In your opinion, if Teclast X30 is a good DAP for playing FLAC?

Jan 10, 2013 at 9:59 PM Post #72 of 93
Quote:
Sounds like it needs a FW tweak and an amp stage.
wink_face.gif

I can live with an extra amp, but the 1 sec. fade-in is annoying as hell. The last FW update is 10 months ago and I seriously doubt we will see another, especially since X30SE is on the horizon.

Quote:
Between Teclast X30 and Sansa Fuze, which one has a wider souns stage, clear vocal/ instrument separation ?

In your opinion, if Teclast X30 is a good DAP for playing FLAC?

X30 has a cleaner sound, but only because it doesn't offer much texture in bass. I picked X30 up for $30, and I think $5 more with the Clip Zip is a much wiser deal.

Jan 17, 2013 at 12:35 AM Post #73 of 93
Hi ClieOS,
Have you tried the big brother of X30 which is C430+ with 1080 P?
Some said it has the best sound quality when platying lossless file such as FLAC.
It also support OTG, meaning you can play directly with your external devices like HD or thumb drive.

c430plus_zt_19.jpg

Jan 17, 2013 at 1:07 AM Post #74 of 93
Quote:
Hi ClieOS,
Have you tried the big brother of X30 which is C430+ with 1080 P?
Some said it has the best sound quality when platying lossless file such as FLAC.
It also support OTG, meaning you can play directly with your external devices like HD or thumb drive.

No, I have no interest in video player, only need a music player.

Mar 4, 2013 at 7:39 AM Post #75 of 93
Got the player today. Very light, good sound quality, but the user interface is sluggish and annoying, and there is no english user manual. Sadly I doubt there will be a rockbox port for it, as it's a bit of a problem to find the relevant data sheets for the insides of this player.

My previous player was sansa fuze, but it seem to become extinct and I really don't want to pay 50 bucks for one.

It will do till I find something better, at upto 40 bucks. (preferably lower and still with micro-sd support)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back