The Brise Audio Japan Cable Thread
Jul 4, 2023 at 8:10 AM Post #677 of 830
There’s not a lot of top summit fi cables:

Effect Audio /Eletech etc - Chinese made custom order - good especially lower tier models , I’ve had Centurion, can’t justify the price tag.

On an aside, Effect Audio and Eletech are both Singapore cable makers. :)

Jul 4, 2023 at 8:11 AM Post #678 of 830
ughhhhh I just checked if I can get from Jaben SG

lol
Just ordered the Brise SC cables in 4W and 8W from Wilson this morning. There is supposed to be ready stock at Brise. :)

Jul 5, 2023 at 7:33 PM Post #680 of 830
Which model is it ?
This is the Silver Concept cable. Put simply, it is the silver equivalent of the Yatono Ultimate cable. :)

Jul 6, 2023 at 4:02 AM Post #681 of 830
Comparison between Yatono 8w and Silver Concept 8w would be great!

Jul 6, 2023 at 4:17 AM Post #682 of 830
There’s not a lot of top summit fi cables:
Crystal Cables from Netherlands (silver/gold-silver alloys, I’ve owned both)
Brise is relatively new (2015-16) but great great cables
Rosenkranz (are from 1980s I believe-
Had their low end models but sound wise they’re amazing)
Saec/ Orb - using PC-Triple C copper I believe Brise uses same cause it’s Japanese thing.
Effect Audio /Eletech etc - Chinese made custom order - good especially lower tier models , I’ve had Centurion, can’t justify the price tag.
Also there’s Beat Audio - also Japanese relatively old, have their own distinguished sound.
also Cardas, have partnership with PW Audio. Nice cables, had 1969,1980, they’re very good on used market. It not summit fi.
Rhapsodio Cables (some really GREAT ones !!!... but ergonomics... :sweat: )
Cross Lambda Cables
Nightjar Acoustics Cables
Satin Audio Cables

(...)

for ear and headphones.

My personal reference for "everything else cables" :

https://www.murmure-audio.com/

Top of the mountain.

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2023 at 8:41 PM Post #683 of 830
New version of the Silver Concept cable will be known as SHIROGANE Ultimate with a price increase.

briseshiro.jpg

Jul 8, 2023 at 10:52 AM Post #685 of 830
New version of the Silver Concept cable will be known as SHIROGANE Ultimate with a price increase.

briseshiro.jpg
Guess Silver Concept was to test the market. And now that there is sufficient interest, time for it to be added to the commercial line up. :)

Jul 9, 2023 at 2:45 AM Post #686 of 830

Attachments

• IMG_7543.jpg
    IMG_7543.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
Jul 11, 2023 at 2:43 AM Post #687 of 830
I ordered the new SHIROGANE Ultimate 8wire in private with Brise audio Sales dept. Cuz I whispered one of their staffs about changing my exist silver concept 8 wire order to the new model. Who agreed me to order first in private, and I paid the 150,000Yen for the price difference. They told me they will ship out in mid of September.

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2023 at 2:22 PM Post #688 of 830
1689270626075.jpg

Just arrived today! Yatono 8w. What a bulky cable this thing is. The cable is really not ideal to be use while traveling, I can only imagine using this cable while relaxing on the couch. Even then the only way I can use this cable comfortably is by clamping it to my shirt using clothes pins, so the weight doesn't fall on my ears, otherwise my listening sessions will be very short with this cable, due to the weight.

On the plus side, my initial listening sessions with this cable using Noble Ronin is a positive one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back