The Brise Audio Japan Cable Thread
Jul 21, 2023 at 4:50 AM Post #692 of 830
According to the latest news from Brise Audio on twitter, they will start to accept order from 11th August, and start to ship before the end of September.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230721-164648.png
    Screenshot_20230721-164648.png
    496.2 KB · Views: 0
Jul 28, 2023 at 1:29 AM Post #694 of 830
For some reason, no body is interested at my silverconcept 8w cable, feel like I already come down to a price point that I can’t get lower. 😞😓

Jul 28, 2023 at 10:36 AM Post #695 of 830
Wilson from Jaben Singapore received a new shipment from Brise earlier this week. So, my BSEP was waiting for me when I arrived back in Singapore yesterday. :) Have loved the BSEP and the Sony IER Z1R since I tried them after CanJam Sg earlier in the year.

IMG_8751.jpeg
IMG_8752.jpeg

Aug 7, 2023 at 7:53 AM Post #697 of 830
Just received the SC 8W today. Took it out for a spin with the FitEar Titan. Very nice out of the box. Will slowly let it burn in. :)

IMG_8923.jpeg
IMG_8927.jpeg

Aug 7, 2023 at 8:21 AM Post #698 of 830
Hi all,

I wonder, how much is Tsuranagi power output compared to other portable amp? Or maybe compared to DX320 MAX?

I am not an electrician so any insights from you guys will be much appreciated.

Aug 8, 2023 at 4:40 PM Post #700 of 830
If anyone's curious how a yatono-hp ultimate pairs with a Yamaha yh-5000, I updated my article to include this exact cable under the headphone cable pairings section.

https://www.sonusapparatus.com/2023/06/yamaha-yh-5000se-a-stunning-re-entry/

I also thought it was great on a utopia (pre-20) for something more neutral and uncolored but still very refined sound. I think it maximizes its dynamic capabilities and energy without being overbearing/fatiguing. The brise also sort of forces the utopia stage to be more traditional and no-nonsense, prioritizing width over depth.

Anyway, I personally really like what I'm hearing so I'm saving for another one for my mysphere.

For convenience...
Brise Audio YATONO-HP Ultimate – A cable that is on the neutral, ever so slightly relaxed side. It elevates the YH5K from top to bottom, taking excellent advantage of its strengths (ie. stage openness, treble texture, resolving power), and it provides a more coherent stage with improved width and insane depth, adding even more to its openness. It is superbly balanced, controlled, and refined with awesome energy throughout. On top of that, the entirety of the bass has excellent heft, texture, and command. In my mind, this cable completes this headphone very well and there’s really nothing for me to complain about. It is a worthwhile pairing in my opinion, and absolutely worth its cheddar (assuming everything else in your chain is up to snuff).

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2023 at 2:53 AM Post #704 of 830
What surprises me (negatively) and makes me skeptical is the fact that you can find practically no real tests about Yatono 4w (but also 8w), or at least I can't find such a meaningful test. It would be great if someone could compare Yatono 4w with well-known PWAudio's like First Times or 1950s or even Eletech Ode to Laura.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back