The Brise Audio Japan Cable Thread
Sep 24, 2023 at 7:13 AM Post #721 of 827
Got SHIROGANE 8wire Ultimate yesterday morning.

Attachments

• PXL_20230923_004143628_copy_1228x1632.jpg
    PXL_20230923_004143628_copy_1228x1632.jpg
    715.2 KB · Views: 0
Sep 27, 2023 at 1:28 PM Post #724 of 827
I know very little about their cables, but they look attractive to me because of their minimal design. So, I just ordered a naobi-le. Anyone knows if it pairs well with a64 u12t?
Can you share how the Naobi LE paired with the u12t?

Oct 15, 2023 at 10:07 AM Post #726 of 827
I ordered today to Musicteck Tsuranagi with Yatono mini 4.4mm

I have LPGT TI with Aroma Jewel,Traillii,Red Halo FE,Empire Wraith
Hope will increase the level of the very high level I already have.

Cable i have Celesta Dita with Traillii,First Time with Jewel and the original cable with Red Halo FE

Could be interest in future to Shirogane

Will do a report of Lotoo with and without Tsuranagi

Oct 19, 2023 at 11:22 AM Post #727 of 827
Just thought I'd post some early impressions on the Shirogane vs. the Yatono 8w. (disclaimer: these are initial impressions, and my Shirogane isn't burned in)

Overall I'd call them different flavors of the same house sound. The Yatono is warmer, the Shirogane is a little bit leaner and airier, but they're actually more similar than I might have expected.

- Sub-bass isn't too different; Shirogane might have a little bit more, but I haven't decided if I'm just perceiving that because it has less mid-bass
- Mid-bass, as I just mentioned, is definitely leaner on the Shiro. That's one of the most obvious differences.
- Shiro mids seem a bit more forward and a little bit airier with a bit less warmth
- Lower treble seems pretty similar to me
- Shiro definitely has more treble air and extension. But I'm reluctant to call it brighter. It probably is, just a tad, but the air/extension are what's noticeable more so than any incremental brightness
- Shiro seems to have a wider soundstage and better separation. Possibly a small edge on detail. Overall I'd say the technicalities might be like 10% better, but the Yatono very much holds its own.

The Shiro ergonomics are far better, no contest there. If we put the ergonomics aside, it's a much closer call - the tradeoff is air/extension/separation/soundstage vs. a little more warmth. I wouldn't say the Shiro is always the best choice over Yatono 8w (again, ergonomics aside). The technicalities are a bit better, but the choice of one vs. the other would really depend on pairing on personal tuning preference.

Pairing wise, I like the Shiro with Ronin and Rn6, but not with Ragnar (too bright) or Xe6 (this would be a really great pairing, except that I find the bass a little too intense).

Oct 28, 2023 at 4:48 AM Post #728 of 827
Arrived yesterday Tsuranagi with Yatono mini ultimate 4.4mm

I thought my system with LPGT TI with Traillii was already fantastic,but this amp bring sound at a next level.
Musical and neutral with bigger scene,more dynamic and transparent,with more details and deeper bass.

I suggest to try if possible.

Now big problem i am thinking to Shirogane

Thanks to Musicteck for his support and importing the top products for us

Attachments

• IMG_5065.jpg
    IMG_5065.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 0
Nov 5, 2023 at 2:30 PM Post #730 of 827
I am looking to upgrade my cable for my IEM UM Amber Pearl (shpped with my Cayin N30LE).

I have on my list the YATONO and MURAKUMO from Brise Audio (or the ORPHEUS and 1950s from PWAudio). Other suggestions ?

QUESTION: I wonder if the Brise audio IEM Cables can be shipped with a L type 4.4 plug rather than a Strait plug ?

Nov 7, 2023 at 2:20 AM Post #733 of 827
Wait, which cable? They clearly do have pictures of their earphone cables with right angled plugs. I'd just think it'll depend on how many wires you go for - i.e. Yatono Ultimate 8-Wire with large gauge may be difficult do that on a L-type plug, but Yatono Ultimate can have right angled plugs.

Nov 7, 2023 at 2:38 AM Post #734 of 827
I am looking to upgrade my cable for my IEM UM Amber Pearl (shpped with my Cayin N30LE).

I have on my list the YATONO and MURAKUMO from Brise Audio (or the ORPHEUS and 1950s from PWAudio). Other suggestions ?

QUESTION: I wonder if the Brise audio IEM Cables can be shipped with a L type 4.4 plug rather than a Strait plug ?

Just curious, wouldn't that possibly change the sound package? All three items were built for one another.

Nov 7, 2023 at 8:43 AM Post #735 of 827
Just curious, wouldn't that possibly change the sound package? All three items were built for one another.
indeed, this is an ambitious move....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back