Venture Electronics Thread
Jul 29, 2023 at 10:37 AM Post #556 of 759
Based on your preferred signature I would say Sun Dice or Zen SL. The Signature should power either well. Zen SL will probably offer the easier fit.
Can i know why not Sun Copper?

Do Sun Dice and Zen SL offer huge stage and pinpoint imaging?

Jul 29, 2023 at 10:58 AM Post #557 of 759
Can i know why not Sun Copper?

Do Sun Dice and Zen SL offer huge stage and pinpoint imaging?

Sun Copper is warmer than both and you wanted more neutral/hd800.

Zen SL has very good stage and imaging.

Go for Sun Copper if you want!

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2023 at 7:17 PM Post #558 of 759
Sun Copper is warmer than both and you wanted more neutral/hd800.

Zen SL has very good stage and imaging.

Go for Sun Copper if you want!
Thanks for this input. Can i clarify something?

Which is warmer, Sun Dice or Sun Copper?

And about Zen SL, this is first time i received a suggestion for it. So interesting! And cheaper too!

How does it compare to the overall especially sun copper, since sun copper gets a high praise this time.

Thank you!!!

Jul 30, 2023 at 8:43 AM Post #559 of 759
Thanks for this input. Can i clarify something?

Which is warmer, Sun Dice or Sun Copper?

And about Zen SL, this is first time i received a suggestion for it. So interesting! And cheaper too!

How does it compare to the overall especially sun copper, since sun copper gets a high praise this time.

Thank you!!!

When I had both sets to hand I found the Sun Copper warmer than the Sun DICE. As I no longer have the Sun Copper I can't directly compare with the Zen SL, sorry.

Interestingly, despite the high praise, I preferred the more neutral and airy tonality of Sun DICE. Maybe I didn't give Sun Copper enough time?

Aug 1, 2023 at 10:25 PM Post #560 of 759
When I had both sets to hand I found the Sun Copper warmer than the Sun DICE. As I no longer have the Sun Copper I can't directly compare with the Zen SL, sorry.

Interestingly, despite the high praise, I preferred the more neutral and airy tonality of Sun DICE. Maybe I didn't give Sun Copper enough time?
Thanks a lot for your impressions!

I'm also favor towards open and airy instead of thick.

I'll be keeping Sun Dice in my mind!

Aug 2, 2023 at 4:53 PM Post #561 of 759
Decompressing after a difficult few days. Finding a completely fitting home for this album on the VE Zen SU & Defiant:

An absolute beast for my limited heavy metal and industrial rock stuff.

*Bonus music*: from a great UK-based prog rock band 'Oceansize', who I was lucky enough to see before they disbanded:

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2023 at 9:52 PM Post #562 of 759

looks like im not the only one that prefers the sun dice to the sun copper, sun copper is really wide but i feel it can be a little too intimate for my liking.

Aug 4, 2023 at 8:06 AM Post #563 of 759
Aging as fine as a wine, just *chef's kiss

20230804_185441.jpg

Aug 22, 2023 at 9:31 PM Post #565 of 759
Venture Electronics // A P W S Asura Pure White Shining

IMG_8505.jpeg

Been giving some Love to these buds today and not disappointed! ❤️

Aug 24, 2023 at 11:13 AM Post #567 of 759
I picked them up a week ago, we are getting to know and like each other more and more.

SIE 01.jpg

Congtrats man,
Sie is a fantastic iem!!!

Aug 25, 2023 at 12:10 PM Post #568 of 759
Suddenly got notifications from Postage to pay Import Tax.

VE Monk A1 & VE Odyssey Retro
20230824_173746.jpg

As the name suggest, they sounded sooo "retro", and because of that, I loved it the most without using any foams aka naked- just enjoy it as it is without any 'msg'.
20230824_180307.jpg

They're made for each others, the synergies are very apparent.

For an ultra-budget, you can't go wrong with this bundle.

Also I don't know if it's just me or not, the vents on A1 looks deeper and bigger than other VE's buds.
20230824_180229.jpg

I liked it the most when paired with 75ohm VE Impedance Adapter since it enhances the black background and taking the 'retro' tonality even further
20230824_182915.jpg

This currently (at the time this was written) yet to be released, it's supposedly coming very soon (dunno the exact date), so just be patient and don't spam Wild Lee lol

Aug 25, 2023 at 12:20 PM Post #569 of 759
Suddenly got notifications from Postage to pay Import Tax.

VE Monk A1 & VE Odyssey Retro
20230824_173746.jpg

As the name suggest, they sounded sooo "retro", and because of that, I loved it the most without using any foams aka naked- just enjoy it as it is without any 'msg'.
20230824_180307.jpg

They're made for each others, the synergies are very apparent.

For an ultra-budget, you can't go wrong with this bundle.

Also I don't know if it's just me or not, the vents on A1 looks deeper and bigger than other VE's buds.
20230824_180229.jpg

I liked it the most when paired with 75ohm VE Impedance Adapter since it enhances the black background and taking the 'retro' tonality even further
20230824_182915.jpg

This currently (at the time this was written) yet to be released, it's supposedly coming very soon (dunno the exact date), so just be patient and don't spam Wild Lee lol
What is the stock Impedance value of the VE Monk A1? Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back