New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Jan 3, 2014 at 5:38 PM Post #2,371 of 8,377

They will send me a new cable from this batch and once the new batch is available, they will also send a new cable from that batch.  All that after I told them I was not in a hurry and was only looking for the final cable (new batch) once it became available.

Haha ok:) Did you need to send the old ones back? (would be normal I think :p) Otherwise you could manufacture your own bolt and have 3 cables ready to go:)!

Jan 3, 2014 at 5:46 PM Post #2,372 of 8,377
My cable is on its way to JH Audio, I have been told that they are working on the solution and will send out new cables when they are ready.  No timing as of yet.  But I yes, Jerry is fully aware of the issue and the team is working on it.

Anyone have a picture of the connector with the nut all the way off? I did not want to break mine all the way off before sending them back.

Jan 3, 2014 at 5:59 PM Post #2,373 of 8,377
  Haha ok:) Did you need to send the old ones back? (would be normal I think :p) Otherwise you could manufacture your own bolt and have 3 cables ready to go:)!

They will send me a Label to ship them back 
tongue_smile.gif

Jan 3, 2014 at 6:08 PM Post #2,375 of 8,377
  I know 
beerchug.gif

Sent an email to JHA and they already replied.  They are extremely committed to make things right!

So I guess it will just be a matter of time before I have a cable without this issue.  Other than the locking nut, it sounds amazing ... I am positive that JHA will take care of this quickly.  Other than this small issue, they have been providing an amazing service on everything.

For now, piece of mind that they will get his corrected was all I wanted ... And they clearly stated that they will !

That's very good to hear, let's hope they follow through.

Jan 3, 2014 at 6:11 PM Post #2,377 of 8,377
Are you serious man , or just like saying that word. Lol

Jan 3, 2014 at 6:23 PM Post #2,378 of 8,377
busted nuts. busted nuts.

It is fun.

SQ-wise the Roxannes are beautiful. Just some current build quality issues then we can breathe again afterwards. I think the Roxys were overhyped so there's huge expectations and many are disappointed when it falls a bit short from what they expect.

Jan 3, 2014 at 6:38 PM Post #2,380 of 8,377
Dumb question , but is jh audio asking for the iems back or just the wires.

Al. D

Jan 3, 2014 at 6:45 PM Post #2,383 of 8,377
LMAO. very good . I emailed my audiologist and have gotten no reply twice .

Jan 3, 2014 at 6:46 PM Post #2,384 of 8,377
Dumb question , but is jh audio asking for the iems back or just the wires.

Al. D

On my case, they told me they will send me a Label for the wires (not the whole thing) ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back