TOPPING DX5 DAC & HP Amp Now Available
Apr 6, 2022 at 3:01 AM Post #31 of 104
I actually do not mind MQA if the price is included and not having to charge extra cost for the high price tag. To me, the more feature, the better even less compelling feature at least for the sake of justifying the price tag. Sure, maybe not everybody agrees with me.

I don't think Bob Stuart "created" MQA for organisation to use it for free like everything else in a capitalist economy. There will always be some form of price to pay.

Apr 23, 2022 at 8:57 AM Post #38 of 104
It seems that simply putting MQA in has resulted in the conversation to focus on it rather then other features and performance. So Topping could learn from it and always release a version 30dollars cheaper without MQA.

Anyone think it can drive Focal Clear?

Apr 26, 2022 at 4:27 AM Post #40 of 104
Does anyone know if the Bluetooth can be used to connect wireless Bluetooth headphones? I believe the device have to have output set to Bluetooth in order to use wireless headphones.

May 3, 2022 at 2:43 AM Post #41 of 104
In today's article, we review the Topping DX5 on Headfonia.
Find out how it performs and compares and why we're giving it our Recommended Buy Award. Article by @Aerosphere

https://www.headfonia.com/topping-dx5-review/
chrome_2022-05-03_08-36-34.png

May 4, 2022 at 8:43 AM Post #44 of 104
Isn't is true that the DX5 is not actually fully-balanced, and that the XLR is there merely for connection convenience?
This must be so, because all headphone amplifier parameters match, regardless of the connector (XLR or 6.35").

Users who are viewing this thread

Back