Woo Audio: NEW! WA7tp (tube PSU) Early-bird offer
Apr 23, 2014 at 11:22 PM Post #61 of 192
  Anyone know how long the $349 early bird offer is going to last? Planning on ordering one sometime in May.

If you currently own a WA7, we'll make sure you're taken care of.  :wink:

Apr 24, 2014 at 1:15 AM Post #62 of 192
Apr 24, 2014 at 1:48 AM Post #63 of 192
Here here!  And on top of that, I just got a Cavalli Liquid Glass in for review.  Oh damn, I just realized the enormity of the task ahead.  :eek:

Totally welcome.  :smile:   Tracking shows that it just left Indianapolis a couple of hours ago... should be here tomorrow.

ahhh so jealous (end of may so far away =/). question about using it, does the wa7 power switch still need to be flipped on and off every session or can you always leave it switched on and power on strictly by the wa7tp's button?

Apr 24, 2014 at 3:12 AM Post #64 of 192
So what is the benefit of this against the regular linear psu?

Here here!  And on top of that, I just got a Cavalli Liquid Glass in for review.  Oh damn, I just realized the enormity of the task ahead. 
eek.gif

Totally welcome.  
smile.gif
  Tracking shows that it just left Indianapolis a couple of hours ago... should be here tomorrow.

ahhh so jealous (end of may so far away =/). question about using it, does the wa7 power switch still need to be flipped on and off every session or can you always leave it switched on and power on strictly by the wa7tp's button?

Hmm, not sure.  But I would assume the latter.  Otherwise, why the power button right? 
smile.gif

Apr 24, 2014 at 6:50 AM Post #65 of 192
As a WA7 satisfied owner, i've got to say that i'm a bit skeptical how much improvement is to expected from the new PSU, if any. Maybe to my ears anyways.

How can you know it's makes the sound better other than before?
Can we see some fancy charts of before and after? :)
I remember people saying that a cable X made the sound wow and bla bla. Once i got the cable i got to the conclusion that it was all psychological. Again, to my ears at least.

Apr 24, 2014 at 7:47 AM Post #66 of 192

How can you know it's makes the sound better other than before?

I know this is going to sound absolutely insane, but I listen.

Apr 24, 2014 at 8:12 AM Post #67 of 192
Apr 24, 2014 at 5:08 PM Post #72 of 192
Apr 25, 2014 at 2:11 AM Post #75 of 192

Users who are viewing this thread

Back