Sony NW-A40 Series NW-A45/A46/A47
Nov 6, 2017 at 8:13 AM Post #378 of 1,999
Hello
When playing a podcast does the player remember the position in the podcast of the last play?
It only remembers the position when looking at the queue list being played currently. I have no idea what a podcast is even though I searched up google so sorry about that haha, can't answer your question directly.

Nov 7, 2017 at 4:45 AM Post #380 of 1,999
From my experience, unfortunately it doesnt help in anway. In fact from my knowledge of reading up all the threads, most DAP (cayin N3 as well) that can act as USB DAC will have this latency delay. I can only think of this USB DAC as an additional feature and nothing more.
I have the exact same issue on the NW-ZX300, I have open a support request about the issue from Sony, this happens regardless of the source you use.

Nov 7, 2017 at 7:15 AM Post #382 of 1,999
I have the exact same issue on the NW-ZX300, I have open a support request about the issue from Sony, this happens regardless of the source you use.
Wow that's sad to hear that the ZX300 also has delay. What's worse is that there isn't a way to improve/fix this problem :/

Nov 8, 2017 at 3:05 AM Post #384 of 1,999
hi guys. my first post. the a45 is now available here in my country (Philippines) for the equivalent of about 215USD.

Has anyone done a review on this DAP?
I'm considering one, actually i'm torn between 4 DAPs, the Xduoo x10, the Sony a45, the Ruizu a50 or the Hidizs AP60ii
out of the four, the a45 is the one readily available in stores, and also the one with the least reviews.. lol

Nov 8, 2017 at 3:23 PM Post #385 of 1,999
From my experience, unfortunately it doesnt help in anway. In fact from my knowledge of reading up all the threads, most DAP (cayin N3 as well) that can act as USB DAC will have this latency delay. I can only think of this USB DAC as an additional feature and nothing more.

Something to try (this worked on my AK300 and Plenue1 in USB DAC mode) is to change the output bit rate and frequency format to match the highest or native output of the USB DAC. On my Macbook Pro, I use the "Audio MIDI Setup" app to change it to 24-bit/96 kHz. The delay drops down to where it is bearable with video syncing.

Nov 11, 2017 at 5:13 AM Post #389 of 1,999
Hello
When playing a podcast does the player remember the position in the podcast of the last play?

If it's anything like the a35 then sadly no podcast or audiobook support. It'll play an mp3 file of it but won't remember it, seems it's the same on the zx300 as well (asked on amazon). If anyone else wants to comment otherwise feel free.

Nov 11, 2017 at 7:42 PM Post #390 of 1,999

Users who are viewing this thread

Back