Your top 3 best ever looking headphones.
May 27, 2005 at 5:38 AM Post #61 of 213
-MDR-EX70LP
-Philips HP430
-Grado SR60

Quote:

I really dig the retro grado look.

same here
biggrin.gif

mdrex70lp7se.jpg

philipshp4301dt.jpg

gradosr60cu4fm.jpg

damn the philips look good.

May 27, 2005 at 5:42 AM Post #62 of 213
Quote:

Originally Posted by bubbagump
There are quite a few cans that look groovy, but in terms of 'regular' headphones that look good I agree the black grados are where its at.

to rephrase, its the cool factor the black grados have on ones head in terms of profile and design.

May 28, 2005 at 6:55 AM Post #63 of 213
I'll be boring and go with

1) W2002
2) L3000
3) RS-1 (some pairs, not all)

Not that I really love wood headphones, but those are the ones I've seen that look best...

May 28, 2005 at 8:35 AM Post #67 of 213
Some people have mentioned the Sensa's and UE's, which hadn't occurred to me, but they sure are nice looking canal phones in the sense of blending in and not standing out like the R10s or K1000s. The ultimate in 'cool' IEM's has got to be the dare-to-be-different Westone ES3 with the custom color option, although I'd pick the "Keys" rather than the American flag myself.

May 28, 2005 at 8:43 AM Post #68 of 213
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRedwings19
I knew you would post those phones up Alex. Sly beetch....so how would you like the R-10's shipped?
wink.gif

you know I am after the W11JPN's...So would you like Fedex or UPS for your new r-10's
rs1smile.gif

You do realize that he already has a pair of R10's?

-Ed

May 28, 2005 at 8:47 AM Post #69 of 213
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus
Some people have mentioned the Sensa's and UE's, which hadn't occurred to me, but they sure are nice looking canal phones in the sense of blending in and not standing out like the R10s or K1000s. The ultimate in 'cool' IEM's has got to be the dare-to-be-different Westone ES3 with the custom color option, although I'd pick the "Keys" rather than the American flag myself.

Ah, Westone ES3's... the other uberexpensive IEM. I like the snakeskin option(as a fan of a game with a certain "Snake" in it, MGS3), but my personal preference would be for a pair with reflex colors, if you're familiar with the term.
I'm thinking of getting a Zippo Spectra, which has the same thing, but headphones, DAPs, and other equipment are higher on my list at the moment.

biggrin.gif
Abe

May 28, 2005 at 9:59 AM Post #71 of 213
Are you talking about the ES series of Westones (they all look the same: great) or that Zippo?
Another reference for reflex color is in Gran Turismo 3, on a TVR Speed 12 or Tuscan. I'd love a anything in one of those colors, especially Crystal Topaz Pearlescent or the pearlescent metallic color I can't remember the name of. Ah... if only I had the fearlessness to customize my headphones like BitPimps does with mini R/C's...

biggrin.gif
Abe

May 28, 2005 at 2:34 PM Post #74 of 213
Quote:

Originally Posted by seeberg
Are you talking about the ES series of Westones
Abe

Hellow again seeburg
cool.gif

I am indeed talking about those westones.

Now after seeing them I'm torn between the 'happy clouds' artwork on a set of ES1's or some UE5C's. Gee you guys make life hard
evil_smiley.gif

Cheers again
Jake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back