The Official 2017 SF Head-Fi Meet - August 19 - DoubleTree SFO
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 3, 2017 at 7:41 PM Post #63 of 212
I would like to attend as well since this one is in by backyard! Ethan save me a shirt!

Jul 5, 2017 at 4:51 PM Post #66 of 212
Any metal heads coming to this one? I need to audition more metal...

Oh yes! :L3000::L3000::L3000:

IMG_1270.JPG

Jul 6, 2017 at 7:05 PM Post #71 of 212
I plan to attend as well. I don't plan on bringing any gear this time.

Jul 6, 2017 at 8:05 PM Post #72 of 212
Yeah, but I guess we'll need to find a ping pong table this year....
There is SPiN San Francisco! SPiN New York was pretty snazzy and so was SPiN Los Angeles - The Standard Hotel. The only thing is SPiN San Francisco from the SF Head-Fi Meet is approximately 16.5 miles away. It doesn't bother me, but just putting it out there as a place to go. I checked out a table tennis club in Burlingame, but the hours don't look consistent based on what I've read - SPiN is consistent and most always has quality players wherever you go.

What do you (or others who read this and are interested) think about SPiN San Francisco?

Jul 7, 2017 at 12:54 AM Post #73 of 212
There is SPiN San Francisco! SPiN New York was pretty snazzy and so was SPiN Los Angeles - The Standard Hotel. The only thing is SPiN San Francisco from the SF Head-Fi Meet is approximately 16.5 miles away. It doesn't bother me, but just putting it out there as a place to go. I checked out a table tennis club in Burlingame, but the hours don't look consistent based on what I've read - SPiN is consistent and most always has quality players wherever you go.

What do you (or others who read this and are interested) think about SPiN San Francisco?

Getting in to SF could be a hassle. Even on weekends - depends on whether there is any big event in the city or not... Just FYI.

Jul 7, 2017 at 1:14 AM Post #74 of 212
Getting in to SF could be a hassle. Even on weekends - depends on whether there is any big event in the city or not... Just FYI.
I feel you - probably not any more difficult than navigating around Downtown L.A. during CanJam SoCal (or most any other time of the year).

What's good, though, is I found parking on August 19th, at a place where you can park for only $6 during the duration of playing/hanging out at SPiN, and it's only a few blocks walk away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back